Google Holiday Logos & The World’s Celebrations
I’ve been a fan of the Google logo directory for a few years now.
This morning I was just reviewing the new logos for the last year when something hit me. I’ve been visiting this site because it shows creativity and imagination with each cool design. But, I also love it because it reminds me that we live in a global society. A fact this is sometimes easy to forget when you are managing all your “life responsibilities”.
Each culture has their own traditions and holidays represented on these pages. Scrolling through the logos and reading each holiday is a quick way to feel just a little bit more connected with all the other folks out there beyond our cubicles or homes.
Go visit and let me know what you think.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
search my lifestream
share this stuff
- #livejump @redbullstratos win.gs/stratoslive 8 months ago
- Satellites reveal rare levels of Greenland ice melt - news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/25/sat… 10 months ago
- So wait, we're trying to make people live longer? Have you met people? @ChaseMit @happyplace 11 months ago
- Blog: Hope for the best, plan for the worse: “Another way to be prepared is to think negatively. Yes, I’m a grea... bit.ly/MNCLTy 11 months ago
- Researchers use nanotechnology to harness power of fireflies phys.org/news/2012-06-n… 1 year ago
- 8th World Wonder in the Works: Tunnel from Russia to USA feedly.com/k/JJZYTu 1 year ago
- The Golden Gate Bridge Looks Good as Ever on Its 75th Birthday feedly.com/k/JqqVu6 1 year ago
- We expect more from technology and less from each other cnn.com/2012/05/27/opi… 1 year ago
- Blog: Happy Birthday John Martin – You are remembered and missed: Happy Birthday to John Martin John you left us... bit.ly/KIPJkh 1 year ago
- Is that smile real or fake? mitne.ws/KVWvoI (via @MITNews) 1 year ago